A stand is set up by a player when they want to sell their items. Stands are often left open while the player goes about their daily activities (School, work, eating, sleeping, etc.). This is done so that they don't waste time waiting for items to be sold. As such, asking the owner of a stand a question is generally not suggested.
Stands are very simple, and can be summarized as follows:
- They can only be opened when in Peace Mode
- You open a stand by opening the Living Window (L), and clicking on "Stand"
- You can have a maximum of 9 items for sale at any given time
- You can charge approximately 1,000,000,000 gold for any given item
- Your stand must have a name (the Chat Filter applies to your stand name)
- When all of your items are sold, your stand closes
- Generally, you want to open a stand in a high-traffic area, such as Hefei
- When selling a stack of multiple identical items, the price is for the whole stack, not a single item