The Character window lets you see your character's stats and attributes. It can be opened and closed by hitting the C key or by clicking on the large circle in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- The character's name, level, clan, role, and epithet are listed at the top of the character window. In the picture here, the player's name is omitted.
- The items held in the player's pockets are shown on the left hand side of the window. Boxes with a slash through them represent potential pockets that the player does not actually have.
- The centre column shows the decos and bags held by the player, as well as their primary and secondary equipped weapons.
- The right column shows the clothes worn by the player.
- The centre row shows the player's rage and experience percentage.
- The bottom left side shows the player's stats, such as damage, HP, VE, and Karma, among others.
- The bottom right side shows the player's attributes.